Crusader Driving School

Our Services

Income Tax Returns

Carle has experience preparing all types of returns: 1040 (individual), 1041 (estates & trusts), 1065 (partnership), 1120 (C Corporation), and 1120S (S Corporation). In addition to your Federal return, he can also help you file your Idaho and Canada income tax returns, as well as tax returns for any other State.

Tax Planning Services

Should my business be an LLC? How do I know if my workers should be employees or contractors? How can I save money on my income taxes next year? Should I sell my stock now? When should I apply for Social Security benefits? Should I set up a trust for my children or grandchildren? Bring your questions to Carle and let him share his knowledge with you.

Bookkeeping Services

A full range of bookkeeping services is available:

  • QuickBooks setup
  • Income and expense tracking​
  • Monthly bank & credit card statement reconciliation
  • Adjusting entries​
  • Income and expense analysis and forecasting​

Sales Tax Services

If you sell products or provide taxable services in Idaho, you must file an Idaho Sales Tax Return. We can help with:

  • Obtaining a sales tax license​
  • Accurately calculating your tax due​
  • Determining which of your services are taxable and which aren’t​
  • Filing sales tax returns in other States​

Payroll Services

When you have employees, you must be sure you are meeting all Federal and State requirements. We can help with:​

  • QuickBooks Payroll setup​
  • Federal withholding filings - (Forms 941, 943, & 944)​
  • Unemployment tax filings (Federal Form 940)​
  • Idaho Department of Labor quarterly unemployment tax report​
  • Idaho State Tax Commission employee income tax withholding​
  • Making Federal and State tax deposits​
  • Employee vs contractor determinations​